- Executries and Probate
- Guidance for Beneficiaries in Scotland
- Calculating and paying tax after someone dies
- Appointing an Executor in your Will
- Digital inheritance: what next for Scots law?
- Covid-19 Update
- What is a Deed of Variation and how can it help reduce Inheritance Tax?
- IHT ignorance at an ‘alarming rate’ in the UK
- The difference between obtaining confirmation for small estates and large estates
- I’m an executor – how long do I have to settle an estate?
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for Confirmation in Scotland
- What are an Executor's duties?
- Common Failings of an Executor
- The Difference Between Probate and Estate Administration
- Three Surprising Hazards of Being an Executor
- Executor Liable for Inheritance Tax
- Inheritance Tax Hits a Record High
- Calls for Convicted Murderer to be Removed as Executor to Victim's Estate
- Timescales Can Vary When Settling an Estate
- Appointing More Than One Executor
- Digital Assets Can be Problematic for Executors
- Duties of an Executor - Inheritance Tax
- Inheritance: a family matter, or a taboo topic?
- What happens to property held abroad when you die? - The Impact of brexit
- The Changing Nature of Estate Planning
- Choosing your Executor: who is top of the list?
- The Role of an Executor in Scotland
- Speculation Grows over Prince’s Estate
- Executors can Face Unexpected Challenges
- HMRC Penalty for Beneficiary Who Failed to Disclose Gift
- Proposed Increases to Probate Fees in England and Wales
- Being asked to be an Executor: Understanding the risks
- Inheritance Tax Planning in Scotland
- Scottish Executry: Businesses Appointing Executors and Executry Fees - Sheriff John Neil McCormick Judgment
- Battle over Payment of Tax on Clancy Estate
- Estate of Michael Jackson Sues Memorabilia Shop
- Winding Up Estates with International Elements: The Wilson & Fish Experience
- More Estates Subject to Inheritance Tax
- Estate planning and the wealthy
- Ray Charles' heirs win copyright dispute
- URI receives legacies of $2.5million
- US bequest funds professorships
- Inheritance Tax changes
- Survey reveals inheritance issues
- Botswana women given the right to inherit the family home
- Big response to bequest consultation
- New protocol for estate administration to help grieving relatives
- Inheritance dispute over listed farmhouse
- Artist’s estate in court battle
- Probate and estate administration should be regulated
- Recluse leaves unexpected legacy to church
- Actress leaves estate to children
- Legacy fundraising under the spotlight
- Court says no to replacing executors
- Hospice bequest moves forward
- HMRC investigates IHT valuations
Why Choose Us?
We are a niche firm specialising in Executry, Probate & Estate Administration.
"A thorough understanding of everything they dealt with."; "I cannot recommend this firm highly enough. They are excellent at what they do."
Our basis for charging fees is always made clear at the start. We do not charge on the value of the Estate. We can offer fixed fees in many cases.
"At the outset they clearly set out their fee structure which was very fair and proportionate".
Read more Client Reviews.
Take a look at what our Clients say about Wilson & Fish and our service.
"Knowledge of law excellent”; “excellent service”; “always happy to help”; “A thoroughly professional service from them from start to finish.”